This is a critical and challenging senior sales role. Your key role objectives will be to actively seek out and present the adloox solutions within new digital agencies, marketers and specific areas of the ad-tech landscape.
It is expected that the successful candidate will drive company growth by directly contributing to revenue whilst helping develop our go-to-market strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring that these strategies are executed effectively to ensure maximum revenue return and customer satisfaction.
You will be driving the adloox proposition within the EMEA market and you will be responsible for business processes execution to deliver results and to maximise profitability and ROI.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial and proven sales person with a record for exceeding business targets that would like to be part of one of the most exciting Internet technologies on the market today.
- To develop new opportunities and relationships for adloox within a target list of potential partners and prospects
- To meet sales, margin and profit targets in close coordination with senior leadership
- Build and maintain high-level relationships with prospects
- Work with product and technical teams to develop and deliver solutions that meet the needs of our clients
- Attending industry events to champion the adloox proposition
- Building links with the account management function to ensure smooth client transitions
- Keeping up to speed with market developments, competitive environment and general industry news to provide feedback to product development teams
What do we require from you?
- A proven track-record of exceeding targets and expectations
- Self-motivation and ability to make critical business decisions with sound reasoning and logic
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- Experience of developing and delivering against goals and targets
- Demonstrable and relevant experience
- Good networker and influencer, capable of finding and leveraging new leads/opportunities and the relevant contacts
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to provide analytical feedback and to understand how knowledge of the numbers will improve performance
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years in online media/ad-tech
- Demonstrable experience and success maintaining and developing complex, high-value managed accounts, through the utilisation of a consultative selling approach.
- Knowledge of the online advertising landscape with an understanding of the ad verification space
- Experience of working with large e-commerce organisations, small/large agencies and ad-tech companies at a senior level
- Proven track record of self-motivated execution against goals
- Established network of contacts and considerable sales experience within the UK/EMEA market
- Strong commercial and business acumen. Demonstrable ability to drive business relationships that goes beyond supplier stage to partner level
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.