This is a critical and challenging business development role. Your key role objectives will be to actively seek out opportunities for adloox solutions within new digital agencies, marketers and specific areas of the ad-tech landscape.
It is expected that the successful candidate will help to drive company growth by generating new business opportunities and utilising the full adloox team to ensure these opportunities are converted into revenue. These opportunities will be driven through ‘cold’ outreach activities, including but not limited to, email campaigns, cold calling and will be supported by marketing initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial and new business-driven individual with a record for exceeding business targets that would like to be part of one of the most exciting Internet technologies in market today.
We would like to invest in this individual and help develop their career and skill base with an eventual move into senior sales, the ideal end goal.
- Uncovering new revenue opportunities within the EMEA region
- Proactive outreach to new prospects via cold calling, inbound lead response and email campaigns
- To meet sales, margin and profit targets in close coordination with senior leadership
- Attending occasional industry events to champion the adloox proposition
- Keeping up to speed with market developments, competitive environment and general industry news to provide feedback to product development teams
What do we require from you?
- A proven track record of exceeding targets and expectations
- Self-motivation and ability to generate new business opportunities
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- Some knowledge of the ad-tech space
- Demonstrable and relevant experience
- Good influencer, capable of finding and leveraging new leads/opportunities and the relevant contacts
- The ability to work well under pressure
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 2 + years experience in business development
- 1/2+ years in online media/ad-tech
- Knowledge of the online advertising landscape with an understanding of the ad verification space
- Experience of working with all sizes of opportunity
- Proven track record of self-motivated execution against goals
- Strong commercial and business acumen. Demonstrable ability to drive business relationships that goes beyond supplier stage to partner level
- Willingness to grow into the next stage of your sales career
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.