This is a critical and newly created Account Director position. Your key role objectives will be to actively engage with existing Adloox clients, to ensure fulfilment of their requirements and to create strategies for growth of revenues whilst developing deeper and more partnership-based relations.
You will be responsible for ensuring that these strategies are executed effectively to ensure maximum revenue return and customer satisfaction.
You will be driving forward the Adloox proposition within the EMEA market and you will be responsible for business processes execution to deliver results and to maximize profitability and ROI.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial and proven individual with a track record of
successfully managing clients in one of the most exciting Internet technologies in market today.
- Managing revenues from existing clients including Agency groups, Independent agencies,
advertisers direct and other relevant players in the ad-tech space.
- To build successful and multi-level relationships within your client list
- To map and plan opportunities for growth within these clients
- To feedback additional client/product requests into Adloox product teams
- Attending industry events to champion the Adloox proposition
- Building links with the Adloox sales function to ensure smooth client transitions
- Keeping up to speed with market developments, competitive environment and general industry
news to provide feedback to product development teams
- Helping to build new processes and refining existing process to maximise efficiency
- Accurately forecasting the revenues within your accounts whilst providing realistic and
achievable growth expectations.
- Working with clients to generate PR, white papers and co-marketing projects.
What do we require from you?
- A Proven track-record of exceeding targets and expectations Self-motivation and ability to make critical business decisions with sound reasoning and logic
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and
deliver messages effectively
- Experience of developing and delivering against targets
- Demonstrable and relevant experience within the ad-tech space
- Good networker and influencer, capable of finding and nurturing key and relevant relationships
within your clients
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to provide analytical feedback and to understand how knowledge of the numbers will
- Experience of working with agencies and or advertisers direct is critical
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years in online media/ad-tech
- Demonstrable experience and success maintaining and developing complex, high-value managed
accounts, through the utilisation of a consultative account management process.
- Knowledge of the online advertising landscape with an understanding of the ad verification space
- Experience of working with large ecommerce organisations, small/large agencies and ad-tech
companies at a senior level
- Proven track record of self-motivated execution against goals and objectives
- Established network of contacts within the UK/EMEA market
- Strong commercial and business acumen. Demonstrable ability to drive business relationships that
goes beyond supplier stage to partner level
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.